Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CST Testing Reflection!

The first day of testing, I was really nervous. Then I read the stories and kept on day dreaming or spacing out, I then kept on having to reread the stories and finally got the English test done. It was pretty easy once I got the hang of having to reread the stories and was able to answer the questions easy too. The second day, I was a little more nervous than the fist because it was algebra. I then went through the questions and thought most of them were easy and some were kind of hard that I had to make an educated guess. I feel ok about how I did on the test but think that if I was to have studied harder and more, I would have done better. Though I still have tomorrow to take the science test and I am very nervous about it. I hope I did and I’m going to do good on my tests.

8 comments:

  1. Don't even stress beautiful i know you can ace this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in you that you will pass the test and that you will do great on all the other test that wil come your way. Good Job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, What Tamarquis said. You are a very bright student and I believe that you passed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with them I bealive that you could have passed it if you would have taken your time during the test

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bre I think you did perfectly fine ! you are a smart person!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i beleive that u passed too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good post girl I thought it was good and safe to say I think we all did good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I beleive that you will pass it.

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog