Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Comment-Seeking Post!

My Free Comment-Seeking Post is on my future career. When I graduate, I am willing to search for a way to become a tattoo artist. I love to draw and listen to music, so it would be a good job for me. Whenever I get the chance to do either one, I do it. I have been told that I can draw really well and have the ability to not use much of my eraser. At first, I wanted to go to beauty school but I then thought about it more and then wanted to be involved with music somehow or dance for my career, but I now realize that I want to do tattoos as a career. I believe that music calms me down and drawing gets me focused on something. Some people say that listening to music is a distraction and so that is why we cannot listen to music during school or work, but if I would be able to listen to music during school and work, I believe that I would be doing way better on my work, like I do while drawing. Music and drawing is very important and means alot to me!

6 comments:

  1. Breanna I know you achieve you Goal good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... Reading this made me picture it and I can really see you as a Tattoo Artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me think of a lot of music, and this was very very very very very very very very very fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your future :) I tink its smart to choose sometihng fun for your job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see you becoming a tattoo artist. I wonder if they earn enough money to live comfortable lives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can also see you becoming a tatto artist. It would be a cool and confortable lifestyle for I think.

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog