Monday, May 23, 2011

Free Write!!

I was unable to attend prom, because I had a 1.0 GPA average for 3rd quarter. Instead of going to prom, I stayed on campus and hanged out. After school, I kicked it with my Dork (Alex Caves), and my Star (Jabriel Jordan), but then at three, everyone had to be in their own side, or the gym. So instead of staying inside, I went to the gym and kicked it with Jesus and my Dork. Then while dinner hour, I went home and tried to finish watching the movie “Paranormal Activity 2”, by myself but wasn’t able to finish it because I got scared. After dinner hour, my Dork and Jesus came over and we kicked it for the rest of the night watching “Step Brothers”. I had a great weekend even though I did not go to Prom.

4 comments:

  1. Do you wish you had been able to attend prom? Do you want to go next year? I hope your grades improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you have gone to prom it would of been so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That suck you did get to go but maby next year you can go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breanna, you are way better than a 1.0 and you know that. Focus really hard in school and you will get way better than a 1.0

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog