Tuesday, April 5, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper – Website Evaluation Tips

I am doing Gangs. I chose this because of the interesting facts that people don’t know about and because of the way they say gangs are all about danger when it is not. I asked an upperclassman, how can you tell if a website is a good resource for writing a research paper she said, “If that site tells you everything you need to know about the subject or if it helps you. For example if you have a question and the site will answer it for you”. I interviewed an adult, and asked her the same question and she answered with “If the website has all the information you need for what ever you need it for then it should be a good research website and if it explains it in a good and easy way for you too.” I then asked another adult and they said, “If the website has a good explanations and good advice with examples and will help you then it if a good website to use for a research. The advice that they gave me would help me by being able to find the rite website with the good amount of explanations and information for my research.

1 comment:

  1. Good job i like your post keep up the good work .

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog