Tuesday, April 12, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper Highlight Reflection!

Reading and highlighting the sources for my UnGoogleable research paper helped me to go back and find the information that I found important an easier and faster way. I learned that a way of finding a good website is first it has the authors name and when it was published. It has a little amount of ads or none at all, and if it has good information and has a lot of facts. I can break my information into three sections. One section is “Why do people choose to join gangs?” Another section is “What is it like to be in a gang?” The third section is “How does it feel to be in a gang?” My next step to write a research paper should be to make a graphic organizer, get all the facts and information together, and then put it all together in a research paper.

1 comment:

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog