Monday, April 11, 2011

Third Quarter Awards Review!

The assembly Friday was for third quarter. It was during fifth and sixth period in the auditorium. Everyone goes even the teachers, and it’s held after every quarter.  The assemblies are to recognize students that were caught doing well or whose grades were really good. The assembly first started with the pledge and then an intro. Then they introduced the guests that came to our assembly and teachers.  They then gave out the awards, certificates, and money.  During the assembly, I noticed that a lot of students have tried harder and have gotten their grades up. When the assembly was over, the students who got recognized got soda and pizza. For the next assembly, I am hoping that I would be one of the people to get recognized because I am trying harder and doing all my work this quarter.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog