Monday, April 18, 2011

My Feelings about the Upcoming CSTs!!

I feel scared and nervous about taking the California Standardized Tests. An example of how I feel about taking this test is as if I was about to get on a huge and fast rollercoaster, I would to be scared and nervous at first but would go through it anyway. Another example is getting my belly button pierced, I was first scared then nervous to get it done, but I then just did it. My last example would be going to juvenile hall, when I was on my way to juvii I was scared and nervous, but I then went through it and I no longer felt that way. I currently feel really nervous about this upcoming test, but I know that I have to go through it one way or another.

5 comments:

  1. Relax! You know a lot already. If you relax and focus on reading all of the directions and reading passages, you will do fine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your post, you did a really good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breanna,focus and read each question carefully and you will do just fine!! Goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job on your post you going to be find.

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog