Tuesday, April 12, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper Website Selection Reflection!

Today in class, I searched for websites that were on the form, I used the Hakia website the most. When I found the website related to my focus question, I read through it and decided whether or not it had good information. I knew some of the websites I found were unacceptable because either they had more ads than information, the author was a student, and was unorganized. I know the websites I selected are good because they had good information when I read through them quickly, it had the authors name and when it was published, and the ads and information was organized with not so many ads. Tomorrow, I expect that Ms. Priester will tell me to look through my website that I picked and get information out of them and put it together in a short summary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog