Wednesday, January 5, 2011

“Winter Break Experience.”

On vacation I had a wonderfully good Christmas, except for the part that my mom took my cell fone that morning, and I still do not have my fone today. For New Years Eve I woke up and decided to get ready extra early for the big house party that we had that night. When I got out the shower I saw a lot of my primos and my prima that came over, I was surprised and excited to see them. When I got to the party it was pretty lame. Then a lot of other people came over and the DJ started to bump music. Then a lot of my homies came over and gave me a ride to my best friend Birdy’s house, I stayed their with him and had a really good time. I got picked up and went back to the party; every one was having a good time, dancing and everything. I ended up going to sleep at like three something in the morning. I had a great New Years Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog