Thursday, January 20, 2011

Symbolism String!

1. My ring that I always wear symbolizes my cousin Juanita because she gave me this ring when I had gottin all my rings jackedand she gave me a lecture, that ment a lot to me.


2. My little Cookie Monster symbolizes when I was at my foster home because I got it when I lived their, it was my first and only foster home that I had been to that they wernt my family and it brings back a lot of memories.

3. My huge Stewie symbolizes my homie Silent because we had not seen each other for a minute and when we finnaly got to hang out we went to the mall, entered the arcade and he won that Stewie for me.

4. Birdies shirt symbolizes him “Birdy” because it was and is his shirt and he means a lot to me.

5. My green ipod nano with the instaled video camera symbolizes my thirteenth birthday because I got it when I turned thirteen on my birthday and it had a lot of memories in it. I now do not have it because someone came up on it when I came to San Pasqual Accadamy.

6. My gold Rosery symbolizes my homie Wacko because he had bought it for me and I’ve known him for a long time and he also means a lot to me.

1 comment:

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog