Friday, January 7, 2011

Reflection and Goal Setting Activity

An accomplishment from last year is I was able to finish middle school even though I was in a bad situation I still was able to graduate. I took tutoring classes after school and worked hard in classes I needed to bring my grade up in. I also did extra community service to achieve it. I would like to be at the end of the year with at least a 3.0 or higher and hopefully get my phone back earlier or after I achieve this goal.
 One goal that I am going to do is pay attention in class and complete my class work.
 Another goal is to do and complete my homework.
 My last goal is to study hard.

2 comments:

  1. That is good for you to get your grades to an higher point keep doing you work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think it is a good thing you are trying to get your grades up. You can't go anywhere without them.

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog