Friday, January 14, 2011

“The Grandfather” Symbol of My Significant Person!!

My significant person is my brother Isaac. This symbol that I picked symolizes him and every thing we have been through. The three similarities between my brother and the symbol are the following. One, my brother has always lended a hand when ever I needed it or when ever he felt like he wanted to lend it. Two, he has always been their for me and we have been through a lot together. Three, my brother has done alott for me and we both love each other and will always be their for each other. I think if I would to show my brother this assignment or told him about it, he would be surprised or I do not even really know how he would react.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog