Wednesday, January 19, 2011

“The Skull and the Arrow” In the Cave!

If I had been badly beaten, people thought I was dead and I was wandering through the wilderness in the rain. When I would to see the cave, I would probably go in and stare at the bear on the ground for a good five minutes or more. Then I would probably leave the cave, right after I had stared at the bear and the arrow and I would walk away hoping to be heading somewhere safe or most likely also I might have just stood their confused and not know what to do or where to go. I really do not know what I would do, because when ever I see something like that I would just stare at it and be really curious and not know what to do. I would want to know more about it and see where my curious mind takes me.


4 comments:

  1. Good job Breanna, its good that your doing your homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!I'm glad you did your homework. Two brownie points for Breanna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog