Monday, January 10, 2011

“The Grandfather” Important Person Paragraph

The person who means a great deal to me is my brother, Isaac. Isaac is a cool person to hang out and to get along with. He's a person that I can go to when I need to talk to someone or need help with something. Isaac is funny and chill. Isaac has always been their for me and has always helped me with everything and anything. Issac is very important to me because he is my blood brother and I love him allot for many other different reasons. Isaac and I always wanted to stick together where ever we went and for what ever happend. My brother is now eighteen and is on his way to getting out of the system. Now that I am here, and my brother is still over their in National City, my current relation ship right now with my brother is ok. I think it can be better if we had more time with each other and if I wouldnt be here in the accadamy. Yet today, I still see him and kick it with him most of the time when I go on pass. So I am glad I still have my brother in my life today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog