Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Memory

My Halloween Memory was last year. I was a nurse for Halloween & was at my Tias Halloween party. I won the sexiest teenage costume & my cousin won the cutest. We had a DJ, he was a family friend & knew how to bump!!:) We were having a good time dancing, playing games, & just having fun. Their was also alcohol & some what drugs. We had allot of people & every thing was going out fine till a family friend got really drunk & tried to hit on a family members girlfriend. When my Tios girlfriend yelled out "No" my Tio rushed the guy & everything went into a big scene. When they saw them all my Tios, Primos & Homiies jumped in and almost killed the guy. He was kicked out the party. When he left the DJ equipment was almost messed up, it was thrown on the ground & some furniture got messed up. We then had a good time. So 2k09’s Halloween was good, bad, and then good again:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog