Monday, October 4, 2010

“My Memorable Days.”

  1. When I was like nine, my brother,my lil sister & I got kicked out of my tia almas house. We were happy cause we were moving back with my grandma.
  2. When I was living with my grandma, I was around eleven, I snuck out with my homiie Victor. I was struggling out of the window through a little whole, but I ended up coming out.
  3. When I was eleven, me & my little sister Gizelle got in a fight. We got in a fight about who was a bigger snitch. I called her a snitch then she got mad and threw a pomengranate at my eye and i got a black eye and the juice of the friut made it look like I was bleeding.
  4. When I was eleven, my  big brother Isaac found out I had a boyfriend. He kept asking me to tell him who it is, but i wouldnt tell him so then we started to fist fight.
  5. When I was twelve, my brother & I got kicked out if my grandma's house.
  6. When I was twelve, I was living with my tia Celi. My cousin Sabrina and I got in a fight.
  7. When I was thirteen, I got kicked out of my tia's house & went to a foster home for the first time & it ended up me living with my home girl.
  8. When I went on the run with my homegirl.
  9. When I got caught up & went to juvii. My experience in juvii.
  10. When I met Birdy<3.

1 comment:

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog