Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School 2011

My first day of school was alright. At first I was nervous about who was in my classes and who my teachers were going to be. My first period class is English with Ms. Priester; class went by fast and easy. Second period class I have PE, I am glad that I have this class early because of the weather and so that I can get it out of the way.  Third period, I have Spanish 2, It is easy for me, Beedle is a great teacher and I like all my classmates. This year I ended up having second lunch, was confusing at first but I get it now. My fourth period class is Biology with Ms. Davis; I had her last year so I know how she works in class and I like my classmates in that class too. For fifth period, I have World History, so far it is not so fun, but then again I have never liked history. Then for my last period I have Geometry with Mr. Fenick; it is pretty easy so far but he talks a lot. At the end of the day, I was happy with all of my classes and I felt good about all of them too.

3 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you're happy with you're classes, alot of people complain about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fortunate to have an early PE class now, but you may freeze this winter. Luckily, we have a gym. It sounds like you have a full schedule. I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with You the first day of school was werid.

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog