Monday, August 29, 2011

"Contents of the Dead Man's Pocket" Before You Read: Paralyzed by Fear

I have always been scared of clowns. Every time I see a clown I get a weird scared feeling and I want to cry. My brother knows how I feel about clowns, and I know how to scare him. One time I scared my brother while him was on his lap top in his room it was during October, he got really mad and told me he was going to get me back. On Halloween, I was at my cousin’s party and everything was going fine. Then when I was walking to the car, a clown popped up and grabbed me. He had a knife in his hand and was acting like he was about to kill me. I got so scared, I started to cry and I felt as if I was about to die. In the end,  my brother was laughing at me for about a month and I am still scared of clowns.

1 comment:

  1. Look over your work. There are a few errors that need to be corrected.

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog