Monday, August 29, 2011

Dragons Den: Colors

A color that represents me is blue. I am similar to this color because I am a chill person and I am also a trustworthy person. I looked up the meaning of the color blue and I got that “Blue is seen as trustworthy, dependable and committed.” I also looked up that “Blue symbolism associates blue with freedom, strength and new beginnings. Blue skies are emblematic of optimism and better opportunities. Blue is the color of loyalty and faith. Blue is power. Blue is also the color of protection. Blue symbolism is nearly universal in meaning.” If you are around me a lot, you will see this color in my personality.

1 comment:

  1. Who doesn't know that your blue inst the color you are.

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog