Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dragons Den: Shoes

 My favorite brand of shoes is Chucks. In case you never seen them, theses shoes are Converse. They come in all types of colors and sizes. They can be high tops or low tops. I do wear these shoes on a regular basis because they go good with lots of different types of outfits and are in style. I like these shoes because they are comfortable, come in different colors and are my style. If I saw one of my peers wearing these shoes, I would not say much because they are in style in many different places and a big variety of people wear them.



2 comments:

  1. I know, you spend a lot of money on shoes. Nice post too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you prefer Chucks with patterns or simple ones?

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog