Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Portfolio – Greatest Accomplishment!

The incident happened in the beginning of this quarter and still now kinda. Once fourth quarter started, I was motivated to get a 2.0 or higher. In the beginning of this quarter I was on task and also doing extra credit. Once I had all good grades, I stopped trying so hard, started to do just my work and not extra. I now have good grades and I’m still trying hard to keep them up or get them up if needed. Once I found out that I was doing good and had good grades, I was proud of my self and wanted to keep it up. I tend to day dream a lot or space out, out of no where so it is hard for me to focus, but I still try my best in getting all my work done and not get distracted. The incident changed me by modifying me into getting good grades and doing well in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog