Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Breanna’s Education Time line!

  • Preschool-Kinder garden:Rancho De la Nacion in National City: I learned my first basic steps of being in school.






  • First grade-Third grade:Loma Elementary in Spring Vally: I learned my addition and subtraction and also how to read.





  • Fourth grade-Sixth grade: El Toyon Elementary in National City: I learned every thing i needed before going to middle school. I started learning my multiplication and division in the middle of fifth grade.





  • Beginning of seventh grade: National City Middle in National City: I started there then ended up getting transferred to Granger Jr. High. I did not learn much because I was only there for about like a week or two.





  • Rest of Seventh Grade-middle of Eighth grade: Granger Jr. High school in National City: I learned a lot at Granger, I learned algebra 1, World History, and some more.





  • For the rest of Eighth grade, I went to Roosevelt Middle in Hillcrest: I did not learn much at this school cause most of it was review, but i did take computer class and learned how to type faster.





  • Now for the Ninth grade, I am here and i will also be here for the Tenth grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog