Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Portfolio - Future!

I feel good about my future because I can do really good if I actually try and start to care. My goals for my future is to go to a two year collage and go into an art class so that I can get better at drawing and then get a job at a tattoo shop. If that does not work out, then I would go to a two year collage and would like to attend a beauty school and get a job at a beauty salon doing every thing that I learn from the experience of attending beauty school. I need to work on not day dreaming and spacing out as much, being able to focus with out getting distracted and getting all my work done on time. I think that no one can help me achieve my goals because it is my future and if any thing, the only thing anyone can help me with is their support. I think I can achieve my goals, because I believe in my self and know that I can do my best if I really try and put my all and effort into achieving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog