Monday, February 28, 2011

Songs Containing Figures of Speech from Boys/Girls #!!!

B.O.B. - Airplanes


“Can we pretend that airplanes

In the night sky

Are like shooting stars”

Kayne West – Amazing

“Yeah we warriors”

Taio Cruz – Break Your Heart

“Imma tear you apart”

T.I. - Dead and Gone

“The old me is dead and gone”

Usher - Moving Mountain

“It’s like moving mountains “

Jason Mraz - Im yours

“I tried to be chill but your so hot that I melted”

Burno Mars - Talking to the moon

“Talking to the moon”

B.O.B. - Don’t Let Me Fall

“Lookin down at the sky”

Keisha Kole - Love

“I remember when my heart broke”

Justin Bieber- Never say Never

“I conquered the giant so now I got the world in my hands I was born from two stars, so the moon's where I land”

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog