Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Paragraph to Persuade You to Read My Poem

     The name of my poem is "Folding Won Tons In" by Abraham Chang. Someone should read it because it is very interesting and has a lot of Chinese culture in the poem. You shouldn’t read this poem because it is only describing how the family makes the food. But yet, if you like cooking or if you are looking for something to cook you can use this poem as an idea of a reference. The best part of the poem is “My hands powder-dusted; acquainted with each new blossom. I line them up like newborns huddled together, waiting to be fed to their distant fathers.” Because it compares the blossoms to babies and how they were so close together like they were ready to be nurtured.   

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog post. Do your Homework!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog post bre... looks like you put in alot of hard work this time:)

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog