Monday, February 14, 2011

Memorable Valentine's Day!!

My Memorable Valentine’s Day was last year’s Valentine because I was living in National City in San Diego and I was with Birdy the whole day and night. At the time I was on the run. We spent the morning at Mc Donald’s and then walked down to the park and kicked it there for a while. Then Birdy’s brother came and picked us up and we went to the mall and watched a movie. After the movie it was already late so we went to his house. I had met his house that day and got to spend the night with her approval. Usually when I would spend the night with him I would have to wait till his mom was asleep for him to let me in. I felt comfortable with him and did not feel guilty that night because I got permission to spend the night .We stayed up almost until morning. I had a great time and it was a Memorable Valentine’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog