Thursday, September 16, 2010

"Thank You M'am" ~Rodger's point of view.~

It was late at night when I saw an old lady turning a corner with a pocket purse her hand. I just thought that it would be easy to grab and I would have money for the one thing I want. So I ran past her and grabbed the purse. Then all of a sudden I felt myself in being grabbed by a strong person and it was her, Mrs. Luella Bates Washington Jones.  I was very nervous and scared at the same time that I was answering every question fast. I was so scared and confused when she took me to her house. I was only trying to get some money to get myself some new blue suede shoes, but I didn’t tell her until she asked me why I did it. When Mrs. Luella Bates Washington Jones told me I could have just asked I was confused. When she was telling me to wash up, if I was hungry, and if I had a place to be taken care of, I was confused because she wanted to help me after what I just did or tried to do. I felt loved as if she was my mom.  Mrs. Luella Bates Washington Jones fed me, cleaned me up, gave me desert, and even gave me ten dollars for my “Blue Suede Shoes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog