Monday, September 20, 2010

"Thank You, M'am" Letter From Roger

Dear Ms. Luella Bates Washington Jones,


I just wanted to write you a letter saying "Thank You M'am." My life now, after that experience with us and your pocket book I’ve changed my ways and am doing very well now. I’m glad I met you, because you have taught me a very important lesson in life that I would of probably would have never learned if I hadn’t met you. Now I know that “shoes got by devilish ways will burn your feet,” In other words I looked up that It means that "achievements or possessions gotten fraudulently have a way of turning around and biting you in the a$$..." My life now is great. I’ve been staying out of trouble and im getting things the right way. Thanks for the lesson Ms. Luella Bates Washington Jones.:D

                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                               Roger



2 comments:

  1. Your blog post is good but you cant put cuse words on your blog post it not profressional

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! who ever you are thank u its because i've actually found my assignment

    thanks again

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog