Monday, March 7, 2011

“American History” Memorable Day Paragraph!!

It was in the beginning of January of 2010 when I was hanging out at the park with my homegirl Smiley and my homie Birdy. Birdy at the time was my boyfriend but, now is like my best friend. We kicked it at the park for most of the day and then went to my pad and kicked it on the front of the porch. While we were there a lot of my other homies passed by and kicked it with us. We all planed to go out later that night. Smiley and I lived together and would always sneak out to kick it or go do something. That night Birdy called me and asked me to come to his pad and be with him instead. So instead of ditching my homegirl I went with her for a while and then got a ride to Birdy's house. I was so happy to be with him and I was able to meet his mom and I got permission to stay over for as long as I wanted. I stayed over that night until six something in the morning. We had a great time; we talked about lot of things, did a lot of things and had lots of fun. This day is important to me because of the things we talked about and did. I do not think I will be able to forget this day. This day is one of my most memorable days.

3 comments:

  1. Make sure not to use slang words, also its nice to see you do your homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was some spelling erros, but next time don't put exclamation marks when you title your paragraph.

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog