Monday, August 9, 2010

My Weekend 8.6.10 - 8.8.10

During the weekend I wasn’t that busy. On Friday I hung out at the football field and played catch with Raymond Lomas while I was watching the football players practice. Then on Saturday I woke up early to be able to get dropped off at my mom’s house in down town. When I got off I went straight to my baby sister and dressed her up for my mom’s friend’s party that we were going to. After we were ready we went to go pick up my brother in National City and headed to the party when we got there there was barely any one they’re so we left to the store to buy things that were needed at the party and when we got back the house was full of family and friends. It was fun there was good food, drinks, and some games that I was able to play:), and there was some good cake! At the end we stayed for a little while just to help clean up, and then went home. On Sunday I stayed in the house most of the time because I was waiting for Jabreil so that I can do his eye brows but then he went off campus so I just stayed in. We were trying to go to the movies and the mall but one off the supervisors changed their mind so we didn’t go. Then we had to get out of the house because Aloh and Emily got into an argument about the past, the remote, who pays rent, and whose hair was longer... I was just watching, it was funny. Then Emily left and Aloh got sent away for a couple of days, then the rest of the night was normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog