Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tweenty-Five Random Things About Me!

1.I like to wake up in the middle of the night and take a shower.
2.When I'm bored I like to fix up my eyebrows and pluck them.
3.I like to pluck peoples eye brows too.
4.I love pickels and I hate mustard.
5.I love stars, they are my favorite shape.
6.I have a birthmark shaped of a heart on my neck.
7.I love to watch the cartoon show “Chowder”.
8.I am from "National City" & hate it when people call it "Nasty City"
9.My favorite color is blue,Green & Purple
10.My favorite type of shoes are Nike Cortezes
11.I to write on my wall’s or mirrors when im bored
12.I like to play soccer but I don’t like to watch it
13.I hate haters and dont care what they say
14.Im in the 9th grade but I look older
15.Ive goten kicked out of my Grandas house,and three of my tias houses.
16.I love to watch scary movies, but not by my self
17.I love to make fun of people while im in the car and their randomly on the streets.:P
18.I only do my homework when I dont have nothing to do or if im bored
19.I love to play vidoes games with my big brother
20.Im a really big CHARGERS fan!!:)
21.I love to annoy pets except for dogs,I really hate cats.
22.My favorite characters are Tweety Bird and Cookie Monster.
23.I love puting Tapatio on MOSTLY everything I eat
24.I love to eat mexican food
25.I hate school but I still do good and get good grades

12 comments:

  1. Hi Breanna -- I liked reading your list of 25 things. You seem to be honest and have a good sense of humor. I agree with you about soccer; it is more fun to play it than watch it. Have a great 9th grade year.

    Ms. Becknell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breanna your blog is cool. Some of the things you like I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a good job! Those are really random!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your twenty-five things are really cool and funny but your font color makes it hard to read. Try using another color as you backround.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is my second time that i heared a girl say that she likes watching ugly Chowder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you sound super random. I did not know you like soccer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mexican food is the best food ever! That is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the color of your blog and i like how you have tat little picture of the heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats cool most of these things i would of never expected

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favortie character is also cookie monster.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite character is also Cookie Monster.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg. You have my favorite background because its blue. I actually love it. I think you should add some gadgets to it. I think it would make it look better because its simple.

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog