Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dia de los Muertos - Pick a Person

I plan to construct a Dia de los Muertos altar about my cousin Priscilla Miller. She is known by many people for many different reasons. She is very pretty, caring and fun to be around.Others think she is fun and loving. This person is known for loving Hello Kitty. Priscilla always thought about others before her self, she also thought about getting married at the “Holly Cross Catholic Cemetery”, and always thought about helping others. Her hobbys were drawing, reading, music and spending time with her family. She never did any drugs or harmed anyone in any way. She was a great student, loved school and had good grades. She died in a terrible car crash. I selected this person because she is my cousin and I love and miss her very much.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you are going to make an altar about a real person! I am sorry to hear about your cousin's death, but eager to learn about her life.

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog